Adult Cherry Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
“I used a Kitchen Aid® ice cream attachment to make this Vanilla Frozen Yogurt. I call it adult because it has liquor in the ingredients. I hope you enjoy this as much as my family does.”
Ingredients For Adult Cherry Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pitted dark sweet cherries, drained
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger creme de cassis liqueur
How To Prepare Adult Cherry Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
It takes 30 minutes to prepare & gets ready in 2 hours 30 minutes. It offers 8 servings.
- Pulse drained cherries in a food processor until chopped. Transfer to a large bowl. Add yogurt, evaporated milk, sugar, half-and-half, milk, and creme de cassis liqueur; mix well.
- Pour into an electric mixer’s ice cream attachment. Follow manufacturer’s instructions and mix for 25 minutes on the ‘stir’ setting.
- Pour the chilled mixture into a freeze-proof container and freeze until it reaches “soft-serve” consistency, about 2 hours. Transfer frozen yogurt to a one- or two-quart lidded plastic container; cover surface with plastic wrap and seal.