Apple Oatmeal Cookies I
“A delicious fruity variation on oatmeal cookies. These Apple Oatmeal Cookies takes only 15 minutes to prepare.”
Ingredients For Apple Oatmeal Cookies I
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup diced apple without peel
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
How To Prepare Apple Oatmeal Cookies I
It takes 15 minutes to prepare, 15 minutes to cook & gets ready in 30 minutes. It offers 36 servings.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the shortening and sugar. Beat in the eggs until well blended. Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt; stir into the sugar mixture until well blended. Fold in the walnuts, oats and apples. Drop dough by spoonfuls about 2 inches onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Let cool on wire racks.