Banana Mud Ice Cream
“Banana Mud Ice Cream does not taste like it is healthy! It is a good alternative to chocolate ice cream. There is no sugar added but still delicious. Must like bananas. The riper the banana, the naturally sweeter but also stronger the banana taste. My friend prefers almost green banana ice cream. I prefer riper and sweeter. You can put frozen banana only (no other ingredients at all) in a mini food processor by itself. That is a 1 ingredient treat. All the ingredients besides banana are optional. This recipe is one my husband loves. He doesn’t like the simple versions.”
Ingredients For Banana Mud Ice Cream
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk (optional)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (optional)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (optional)
- 1 packet stevia powder (optional)
How To Prepare Banana Mud Ice Cream
It takes 10 minutes to prepare & gets ready in 6 hours 10 minutes. It offers 1 serving.
- Freeze sliced banana for 6 hours.
- Blend banana and coconut milk together in a small food processor or small blender until just smooth. Add cocoa powder, protein powder, peanut butter, maple syrup, and stevia powder; blend until smooth.