BBQ Chicken Pizza I
“This is an easy not-too-sweet, delicious alternative to tomato sauce based pizzas! Sure to satisfy everyone with this BBQ Chicken Pizza. Use any kind of barbeque sauce and it will still be a winner!”
Ingredients For BBQ Chicken Pizza I
- 3 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup hickory flavored barbeque sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
How To Prepare BBQ Chicken Pizza I
It takes 15 minutes to prepare, 30 minutes to cook & gets ready in 45 minutes. It offers 8 servings.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). In a saucepan over medium high heat, combine chicken, barbeque sauce, honey, molasses, brown sugar and cilantro. Bring to a boil.
- Spread chicken mixture evenly over pizza crust, and top with cheese and onions. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.