Best Peach Cobbler Ever
“This is a very moist Peach Cobbler – easy to make and delicious to eat!”
Ingredients For Best Peach Cobbler Ever
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
How To Prepare Best Peach Cobbler Ever
It takes 30 minutes to prepare, 1 hour to cook & gets ready in 1 hour 30 minutes. It offers 18 servings.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.) In a large bowl, combine sliced peaches with juice, 2 tablespoons melted butter, a pinch of cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg. Dissolve cornstarch in water, then stir into peach mixture; set aside.
- In another bowl, combine milk, sugar, flour, baking powder and salt. Beat until smooth – mixture will be thin.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in a 9×13 inch pan. Pour batter over melted butter. Spoon peaches over batter. Sprinkle top with additional cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until knife inserted comes out clean.