Happy Birthday Ideas
Here are some unique and clever ways to touch someone’s heart with a ‘Happy Birthday’ including your family, friends and co-workers. Writing something like “happy birthday, you are the light of our life” with a glow pen somewhere they can see it in the dark is a sure way of surprising your family especially your children. For friends and co workers, you can leave birthday wishes note in a bottle or balloon or tape it to the bottom of a glass. It will be exciting for them to find it and read it. Check out Happy Birthday Ideas below.
Funny Birthday Ideas
- You can simply write over balloons with markers and decorate it with pictures or sticker etc. For a co-worker, create a bouquet with colourful balloons instead of flowers for their table.
- Tuck in a handmade birthday bookmark with a personalised message wishing your friends and family, especially your dad or mom, inside a book by their favourite writer.
- Use a small scrap book to collect and paste favourite yesteryear memories and make a design around these and write your wishes. You can make it funny for them with one line quotes such as things you told them or they told you.
- One of the ideas that people use is to create a collage of old pictures and gift it to them. For a co-worker you can try to collect message from everyone on a blank surface like that of a huge coffee mug and gift it to them. This clever idea is sure to make them smile.
- Your local photo studio may offer a lot of services like printing pictures and messages on mugs, mouse pads, t-shirt, pillows and other surfaces. So use this opportunity to write your heart out and wish someone in a unique style.
- For a special someone, like a spouse or lover you can print an ad in your local paper and wish them a happy birthday with a loving message.
- Be creative and write, sing out or print them a happy birthday message in another language.
- When it comes to family, you can take them to the beach where you can surprise them by writing happy birthday on the sand with a heart around it or make it unique and design it with a small shells and rocks.