Birthdays are always exciting, especially if it’s your closest ones who are celebrating. Sometimes, you want to say more than “Happy Birthday” to your Best Friends, but you just can’t find the right words to do so.
Worry not, because here we’ll provide you with the funniest, wittiest, even sappiest birthday wishes that you can give or use as an inspiration to wish your best friend a happy birthday. With these wishes, we hope we can help you show your care and affection to your very best friend on their very special day. Let the celebration be even merrier with the right words, and let the special day feel even more special with your warmest greetings. If it’s the things you’ve lived together, something that’s characteristic of them or something you both are that connects you, here is all you need.
Birthday Wishes for Awesome Friends
- The best people are like candles; they burn themselves up to give light to others. Happy birthday! May today you feel the light from others, just as how you have always given light to them, and especially to me. From your loving friend, ___.
- Age is merely a number of how long the world has been enjoying you. Happy birthday, friend! Stay awesome!
Birthday wishes for a new friend
- I may not know you that long yet, but I sure am lucky to have met you before your birthday. Happy birthday, new friend! Here’s to the good times that are yet to happen! Cheers!
- Although I haven’t known you that long, I still wish you have the best fun on this special day! Happy birthday!
Birthday wishes for a female friend
- Hello, beautiful, may this day especially be as bright as your smile and as wonderful as the girl you are. Happy birthday!
- From: Me@bestfriends.around – To: An_Amazing_Girl@myLife – Subject: May you have a beautiful birthday!
Birthday wishes for a male friend
- You are like a brother to me, and I honestly can’t imagine my life without you. Happy birthday!
- Given your age, it really seems that it takes a long time for a man to grow young. Happy birthday, young man!
Birthday wishes for adventurous friends
- I know adventure is out there, but please remember that your best friend is here back home. It sucks that I don’t get to celebrate your birthday with you, but good to know you are out there having the time of your life. Happy birthday! Hope to catch you at home soon.
- Happy birthday to you, and may the adventure continue! Have a fantastic day, wherever you are!
Birthday wishes for a childhood friend
- Hello, you! I’m so glad that I know you since little and I get to see you grow up as an amazing person that you are. Happy birthday, I hope you have a blast!
- It’s been a blast always having to celebrate each other’s 5th to 15th birthday party, and even up until now! Happy birthday, bestie. You may have a lot of friends, but I’ve known you before you turn up as the awesome person that you are.
Birthday wishes for a gay friend
- Happy birthday to my best friend and the only person I would totally gay marry if I wasn’t already married!
- Happy birthday to the fabulous man who’s like the sister I never had! 😉 Lots of love, _
Birthday wishes for a drama queen
- Even though you are the ULTIMATE drama queen, I still wish you have the ULTIMATE birthday ever. Happy birthday, hope you have lots of fun and no drama today!
- Consider this wish an actual Drammy Award – that’s a Grammy for drama queens -, so happy birthday and congratulations! #ohpleasedontcry
Birthday wishes for school friends/schoolmates
- Even though I don’t meet you on a daily basis now, I will always remember how you made school less boring! Wishing you lots of joy and happiness today, happy birthday!
- You will forever remain in my thoughts, because you made school way more fun than the way it should be! Happy birthday!
Birthday wishes for intellectual friends
- Next to you, I always feel like having Sheldon Cooper or Hermione Granger as a friend. Happy birthday, bestie!
- I honestly can’t think of anything smart to say, but I think it’s totally OK, because, come on…, for a true intellectual like you, what’s the point, right?
- Happy birthday, friend! I hope you have lots of good fun today!
Birthday messages for estranged friends
- Giving out a BIG birthday hug for you! Happy birthday, friend! You know you can always count on me no matter what. Lots of loves,
- When you feel like you have no one, you know you can always rely on me for anything. Happy birthday, friend! Remember that you are loved.
- It’s your birthday and I can’t be there. But I am sending you a birthday wish and a little prayer. Have a happy birthday!
Birthday wishes for intimate friends
- May every birthday remind you of the number of people who genuinely love you and can’t do without you, including me. Happy birthday!
- You can’t imagine how privileged I feel that I am to have spent one more year of my life with you. Happy birthday, dear friend!
Birthday wishes for twins
- They say the best things in life come in pair, and whoever they are – I believe them! Happy birthday, you two. Even though you guys look the same, you both have your own uniqueness and it really is nice having you both as my friends.
- Happy birthday to the double trouble that you, guys, are! I’m really happy to know you both, because like they say, you really get the best of both worlds with you two! I hope you have the best of times especially today – double the joy, double the fun! Cheers!
Birthday wishes for roommates
- Happy birthday to a wonderful and lovely person! I can’t believe I’m lucky enough to have you as my roommate!
- Happy birthday to the only person I can tolerate enough to be my roommate!
Birthday greetings for a travel buddy
- Happy Birthday to the person whom I share this passion of discovering with.
- Our common passion for the discovery of new places is a treasure I cherish. Happy Birthday, travel buddy!
Read our collection of Travel Quotes
- Dear friend, I’m glad your birthday finds us on a new and exciting trip. Happy Birthday!
- Birthday wishes for school friends/schoolmates
- They say your college friends know you, but your high school friends know why. Well, I know you and I also know why! Happy birthday, bestie!
- A true sister will stand by your side, but a sorority sister will always be there. Happy birthday, sister!
- Birthday messages for university friends
- I’ll never tell anyone how much I achieved thanks to you in our studies, because now I have a degree, and it’s mine – 😉 -, but I also have a wish, and it’s all yours: Keep living this successful life, a life that teaches us lessons as you’re living it. Happy Birthday!
- Hey, if they asked me, the only degree I’d ever give you would be one Fahrenheit degree when you’re cold! Happy Birthday and have fun tonight! 😉
- Birthday wishes for army friends & friends in their military service
- For old times’ sake, for the great moments we lived in times of service, and for the hard times we had while doing our duty, I wish you happy birthday. May time always find you free and well!
- For the freedoms that we all enjoy, our thanks go to the young men and women serving in all branches of military. Happy birthday, friend! Hope to catch up with you very soon! Sending you lots of love, ___
Birthday wishes for a teammate
- No matter how well or bad we play, having you as a teammate and friend makes me a winner. Happy Birthday, my friend.
- Our team is solid with you on it – and our friendship, too. Happy birthday!
You May Also Like: