Chocolate Frosting I
Great texture and color as well as taste. Smooth and easily spread, this frosting turns any cake, cookie, or cupcake into something deliciously special. This recipe takes 5 m to prepare and gets ready in 15 m. by making this recipe you can offer 12 servings.
Ingredients For Chocolate Frosting I
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
How to Make Chocolate Frosting I?
- In a large bowl, beat margarine and cocoa together until combined. Add milk and vanilla; beat until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar until desired consistency is achieved. Adjust with more milk or confectioners’ sugar if necessary.