Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
“These are wonderful as long as they’re not overbaked.” This recipe takes 30 minutes to prepare, 30 minutes to cook and gets ready in 1 hour. You can offer 24 servings by making this recipe.
Ingredients For Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- 4 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped pecans
How to Prepare Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes?
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners. In the top of a double boiler, combine chocolate and butter. Heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is melted and smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool to lukewarm.
- Sift flour and sugar together into a large bowl. With mixer on low speed, beat in eggs one at a time. Stir in chocolate mixture, vanilla and pecans. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Do not overbake. Tops should be shiny but give slightly when touched.