Chocolate-Hazelnut Soy Ice Cream
“I like ice cream, chocolate and hazelnuts. This combination was obvious. This Chocolate-Hazelnut Soy Ice Cream is great smashed between vegan chocolate chip cookies!”
Ingredients For Chocolate-Hazelnut Soy Ice Cream
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package extra-firm silken tofu
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut flavored syrup
- 4 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
How To Prepare Chocolate-Hazelnut Soy Ice Cream
It takes 10 minutes to prepare & gets ready in 6 hours 10 minutes. It offers 4 servings.
- Place the tofu, soy milk, hazelnut syrup, espresso powder, and vanilla extract into a blender. Cover, and puree until smooth. Pour in the melted chocolate, and puree until evenly incorporated. Pour the mixture into a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour.
- Pour the chilled mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions. Once the ice cream has thickened and is hard to stir, remove it from the ice cream maker and transfer it to a freezer container. Allow the ice cream to harden 4 hours to overnight before serving.