Coffee Butter Frosting
For coffee lovers. A delicious mocha frosting. Perfect with chocolate, caramel, or white cakes. This Recipe takes 5 m to prepare and gets ready in 10 m. You can offer 12 servings by making this recipe.
Ingredients For Coffee Butter Frosting
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon strong brewed coffee
How to Prepare Coffee Butter Frosting?
- In a small bowl, stir together the confectioners sugar and cocoa powder. In another bowl, beat the butter until creamy, gradually beat in the sugar mixture, being sure to scrape the bottom of the bowl, occasionally. Finally stir in the coffee, and beat until smooth.