Delicious coffee flavored chocolate frosting. Cream may be substituted for the milk for added richness. By making this recipe you can offer 16 servings.
Ingredients For Coffee Frosting
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 cups confectioners’ sugar
How To Prepare Coffee Frosting?
- Mix together; instant coffee or leftover coffee, milk, cocoa powder, butter or margarine, vanilla extract, and confectioners’ sugar until of spreading consistency. Makes more than enough to frost a 13×9 inch sheet cake.