Easy Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
My take on a homemade Philly Cheese Steak Pizza! I’m loading up my homemade pizza crust with lots of sautéed peppers, onions, and mushrooms. So why order out on Friday Night when you can make it at home?
Ingredients For Easy Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
- cooking spray
- 8 ounces beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) container refrigerated pizza dough
- 12 slices white American cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
How To Prepare Easy Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
It takes 15 minutes to prepare, 25 minutes to cook & gets ready in 40 minutes. It offers 8 servings.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Cook and stir beef sirloin in the prepared skillet over medium heat until browned on the outside and slightly pink in the middle, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer sirloin to a plate.
- Spray the skillet with butter-flavored cooking spray. Add mushrooms, onion, and green bell pepper; cook and stir until just turning tender, about 5 minutes.
- Roll pizza dough onto a baking sheet and top with American cheese. Spoon mushroom mixture and sirloin over American cheese layer and top with Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.