Easy Tandoori Chicken Pizza
“Chicken strips coated in a creamy tandoori sauce and quickly pan-fried are a zesty topping for these flatbread pizzas with red onions, more creamy topping, and fresh arugula and cilantro.”
Ingredients For Easy Tandoori Chicken Pizza
- 1 (270 g) tub PHILADELPHIA Savoury Garlic Cooking Creme Cream Cheese Product, divided
- 1 tablespoon tandoori paste
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (250 g) package naan breads (2 breads per 250g package)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1 cup tightly packed baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
How To Prepare Easy Tandoori Chicken Pizza
It takes 30 minutes to prepare & gets ready in 1 hour 12 minutes. It offers 4 servings.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix 2 Tbsp. Cooking Creme and tandoori paste in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet on medium-high heat, Add chicken mixture; cook and stir 5 min. or until chicken is cooked.
- Combine chili sauce and tomato paste; spread onto bread. Top with onions and chicken; place directly on oven rack.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until pizzas start to brown around edges. Top with spoonfuls of remaining Cooking Creme; bake 2 min. or until heated through. Top with arugula and cilantro. Cut in half.