It is Great fudge frosting for Chocolate Frosted Marshmallow Cookies. This recipe not only look yummy, but it’s so simple to make too. By making this recipe you can offer 16 servings. Just have a look at the ingredients & Preparation to explore recipe steps.
Ingredients For Fudge Frosting
- 1 1/2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make Fudge Frosting?
- Melt chocolate and butter in small heavy saucepan over low heat; stir to blend.
- Beat in powdered sugar. Beat in egg white and vanilla, adding a little water, if necessary, to make smooth, slightly soft frosting. Spoon over Chocolate Frosted Marshmallow Cookies cookies to cover marshmallows.