Georgia Peach Homemade Ice Cream
Georgia Peach Homemade Ice Cream is the best peach ice cream you’ll ever eat. When the summer heat flares up, come and cool off with a bowl of homemade peach ice cream. Here you’ll find the steps, tools, and techniques you need to make this recipe. This recipe takes 15 minutes to prepare and gets ready in 1 hour. It offers 32 servings.
Ingredients for Georgia Peach Homemade Ice Cream
- 2 1/2 pounds fresh peaches – peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 pint half-and-half cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole milk, or as needed
How to Make Georgia Peach Homemade Ice Cream?
- Puree peaches with the sugar and half-and-half in batches in a blender or food processor.
- In a gallon ice cream freezer container, mix together the peach mixture, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, and vanilla. Pour in enough whole milk to fill the container to the fill line, about 2 cups.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to freeze the ice cream.