Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes
“A delicious gluten free cupcake recipe using rice and millet flour. The millet lends a bit of a cornbread taste to it. This could also be made into a 8 or 9 inch cake, or without the cocoa powder for a white cake.” Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes recipe takes 15m to prepare, 20m to cook and gets ready in 35m. You can offer 24 servings by making this recipe.
Ingredients For Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cups white rice flour
- 3/4 cup millet flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
How to Prepare Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 12 cup muffin pans or line with paper baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the rice flour, millet flour, cocoa, salt, baking soda, baking powder and xanathan gum. In a separate large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, sour cream, milk and vanilla. Stir in the dry ingredients until smooth. Spoon the batter into the prepared cups, dividing evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in the pan set over a wire rack. When cool, arrange the cupcakes on a serving platter.