Mocha Espresso Ice Cream
“This Mocha Espresso Ice Cream is a rich dessert in which small servings are satisfying. Best after a steak or beef dinner.”
Ingredients For Mocha Espresso Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso, chilled
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 3/4 cup cocoa roast almonds, chopped
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
How To Prepare Mocha Espresso Ice Cream
It takes 10 minutes to prepare & gets ready in 2 hours 10 minutes. It offers 12 servings.
- Mix heavy cream, whole milk, sugar, espresso, and chocolate syrup in a bowl until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour the chilled mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions until it reaches “soft-serve” consistency. Stir in almonds and dark chocolate. Serve soft ice cream or transfer ice cream to a one- or two-quart lidded plastic container; cover surface with plastic wrap and seal. For best results, ice cream should ripen in the freezer for at least 2 hours or overnight.