Mozzarella and Tomato Appetizer
“A friend brought this simple yet delicious and refreshing Mozzarella and Tomato Appetizer to a party recently and I’ve been making it ever since! They are especially good served cold during the hot summer months.”
Ingredients For Mozzarella and Tomato Appetizer
- 24 long cocktail toothpicks
- 48 cherry or grape tomatoes, rinsed and dried
- 6 thin slices prosciutto, each cut into quarters
- 24 bite-size marinated mozzarella balls*
- 24 fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
How To Prepare Mozzarella and Tomato Appetizer
It takes 20 minutes to prepare & gets ready in 20 minutes. It offers 6 servings.
- Thread each toothpick with: one tomato, 1/4 of a slice of prosciutto folded into a small square, one mozzarella ball, one basil leaf (folded if it is large), and one more tomato.
- Arrange appetizers on a serving platter. Drizzle with your favorite Italian salad dressing.