“Pizza’s ready in half an hour when you use a pre-baked crust, pizza sauce, and a handy blend of prepared green peppers, mushrooms, olives, and onions.”
Ingredients For Pizza Supreme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Birds Eye® Recipe Ready Pizza Supreme Blend
- 1 (10 ounce) pre-baked whole wheat or regular pizza crust
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1 ounce sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
How To Prepare Pizza Supreme
It takes 10 minutes to prepare, 20 minutes to cook & gets ready in 30 minutes. It offers 4 servings.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook Recipe Ready Pizza Supreme Blend, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until vegetables are softened and any liquid is absorbed.
- Arrange pizza crust on baking sheet and evenly spread with pizza sauce. Top with vegetable mixture and pepperoni. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.