Strawberry Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins
“Start your day with these delightful, flavorful Strawberry Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins”
Ingredients For Strawberry Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 pint chopped fresh strawberries
How To Prepare Strawberry Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins
It takes 25 minutes to prepare, 20 minutes to cook & gets ready in 45 minutes. It offers 12 servings.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, milk, olive oil and sugar. Mix in strawberries. Stir strawberry mixture into oat mixture just until evenly moist. Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until a knife inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.