Tejano Style Shrimp Cocktail
“For those of you unable to make it to South Texas: a shrimp cocktail made Tex-Mex style to include cilantro and serrano chiles. An authentic flavor that will blow your tastebuds away, without leaving your home! Serve this Tejano Style Shrimp Cocktail with saltine crackers.”
Ingredients For Tejano Style Shrimp Cocktail
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, chilled
- 1/2 large cucumber, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 large tomato, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 ounce fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 lime
How To Prepare Tejano Style Shrimp Cocktail
It takes 20 minutes to prepare & gets ready in 20 minutes. It offers 8 servings.
In a large bowl, combine shrimp, cucumber, tomato, green onion, cilantro, and serrano pepper. Stir in tomato sauce, and vinegar. Squeeze lime juice over mixture.