Thai-Italian Fusion – Sweet Chile Chicken Pizza
“I was inspired to create my own fusion-cuisine pizza after a local pizza place appreciated my concepts and added it to their menu! Tried these ideas on my family/friends and they LOVE it!”
Ingredients For Thai-Italian Fusion – Sweet Chile Chicken Pizza
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup sweet Thai chile sauce
- 1 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (14.25 ounce) can baby corn, halved lengthwise
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced bamboo shoots
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, or more to taste
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
How To Prepare Thai-Italian Fusion – Sweet Chile Chicken Pizza
It takes 15 minutes to prepare, 15 minutes to cook & gets ready in 30 minutes. It offers 8 servings.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place crust on baking sheet.
- Spread Thai chile sauce over crust; top with chicken, baby corn, bamboo shoots, red bell pepper, and mozzarella cheese. Brush exposed pizza dough with egg yolk.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and crust is shiny golden brown, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with bean sprouts, cilantro, and green onions.