Eggless Chocolate Cake II
You don’t need eggs to make a very moist and chocolate-y cake when using this easy recipe. This quick and easy cake recipe is a delicious pecan crust topped with a cream cheese layer and pudding layer. Eggless Chocolate Cake II Recipe Offers 24 servings.
Ingredients For Eggless Chocolate Cake II
- 4 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups water
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
How to Prepare Eggless Chocolate Cake II?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, soda and salt. Add sugar and mix together.
- Add oil, water and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a 9×13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.