“A rather quick and easy waffle recipe, with the added goodness of fresh strawberries. Serve these Strawberry Waffles warm, topped with warm maple syrup, or the fruit syrup of your choice.”
Ingredients For Strawberry Waffles
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek-style yogurt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white suga
- r 3/4 cup chopped strawberries, or more to taste
How To Prepare Strawberry Waffles
It takes 15 minutes to prepare, 20 minutes to cook & gets ready in 35 minutes. It offers 6 servings.
- Preheat and grease a waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Whisk buttermilk, yogurt, butter, eggs, and sugar together in a separate bowl; stir into flour mixture until batter is smooth. Fold strawberries into batter.
- Pour about 1/3 cup batter into preheated waffle iron; cook until lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.