Top 200+ Happy New Year Wishes
Happy New Year Wishes
New beginnings, fresh starts, reaffirmations of love and promises for a brighter future all come to mind as we ring in a New Year. There are the superficial, yet purposeful, promises we make to ourselves. We resolve to get in shape, lose weight, improve career paths, and the like. Then, there are the heartfelt promises we make to others, whether aloud or in our minds. We want to care more, express love more, reverse bad feelings in old relationships or seek out new loving relationships. We try our very best to put these desires into words. Though New Years can be a time of celebration and cheer, there are many people who are facing difficult circumstances. They may be entering this time of year with apprehension or anxiety. If that’s the case for anyone in your circle of friends or family, you can reach out and be an encouragement by wishing them the best for the upcoming year. If your loved ones are experiencing favorable circumstances, you can wish them continued success. Whether you live nearby or far away, you can send heartfelt wishes for happiness, health, and prosperity to those who mean the most to you at this special time of year. Find the perfect words here! Choose among hundreds of genuine heartfelt Happy New Year wishes and greetings for your family, friends and loved ones. Check out these Amazing and Best Happy New Year Wishes below.
Happy New Year Wishes for Friends
- Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
- Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
- As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come.
- Thank you for being a friend even when I did not deserve one. You are a gem. May you have the biggest, happiest and craziest celebration on New Year’s eve.
- I am fortunate to have friends who bring so much joy and craziness to this life. I can’t imagine what it would be like without you cheering me on. Have a great New Year’s eve celebration.
- I would just like to express how much joy you have given me, and wish for your joy and happiness in return. Happy New Year!
- May your New Year’s Eve ring with laughter and cheer! Marking the start of a blessed New Year!
- The New Year lies ahead
- With books to be read,
- And adventures to be led.
- May you find fulfillment and joy
- All year long!
- Friend, neighbor, confidante: you have improved my life so much that, as we enter a new year, I wish for you all the love you have shown me. Happy New Year.
- Counting my blessings and wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store. Have a joyous New Year, my dear friend!
- A new year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.
You May Also Like:
Romantic New Year Wishes
- Another year filled with sweet memories and joyous times has passed. You have made my year very special, and I wish for you to continue to do so. With you around, every moment is a special occasion for me. I hope you have a great year ahead. May God bless my love with his care and warmth. I love you, and wish you a very Happy New Year.
- Every New Year wish I have ever made came true when I met you. Thank you sweetheart…Happy New Year, with love.
- As we wait for this year to end, and are on the clock, waiting for the new year to arrive, I want you to know, that you are the most important thing to my life, and you’ve improved it in every way it could have been possibly improved. Happy New Year!
- As we enter the New Year together, let’s resolve to appreciate the love we share and watch it grow even deeper. Happy New Year my love.
- You witnessed my every pratfall and tolerated every bad joke. You’re still smiling with me, and I love you for that. Happy New Year.
- The only thing I want to do, when the clock strikes 12, is to kiss you harder than I’ve ever done before, so that the universe gets a message on what I want to be doing for the rest of the year. Happy New Year!
- Getting to spend the year with you, has been the best thing I could have possibly ever wish for. My only wish for the next year, is that everything just remains the same! Happy New Year!
- I resolve to stop wasting my resolutions on myself and use them to repay you for the warmth you’ve shown me. Happy New Year, my love.
- New dreams, new hopes, new experiences and new joys: wishing my new love a very Happy New Year.
- All my wishes, all my hopes, all my dreams, and mostly all my love for a Happy New Year.
- Best wishes to my beloved friend for an amazing year ahead. May the sunshine of happiness always shine above you. May the dove of peace rest over you and live in your home. May the dense forest of love surround you all year round. May you have a lovely New Year.
New Year Wishes for Best Friend
- Knowing you has been a master class in true friendship. During the New Year, I hope to emulate your love and warmth. Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
- May we live in a world at peace and with the awareness of God’s love in every sunset, every flower’s unfolding petals, every baby’s smile, every lover’s kiss, and every wonderful, astonishing, miraculous beat of our hearts.
- New Years come, and New Years go, but our friendship has stood the test of time. Wishing you the best in this upcoming year!
- With your compassion and generosity, you redefined the meaning of best friends. I have been blessed. Happy New Year to a wonderful human who happens to be my dearest friend.
- Another year has passed, another year has come. I wish for you that, with every year, you achieve all of your dreams. May God pour love and care on you. Happy New Year.
- Another year of success and happiness has passed. With every new year comes greater challenges and obstacles in life. I wish you courage, hope and faith to overcome all of the hurdles you may face. May you have a great year and a wonderful time ahead. God bless you.
Happy New Year Wishes for Family
- My sister, my first friend, my constant support: in the coming year, I wish you all of the blessings you truly deserve. I love you, Sis.
- Now, in the New Year, we look back upon warm memories. You’ve had a hand in every wonderfully warm memory I have, Mom. Happy New Year, Mom.
- Happy New Year, Grandma. I wish you a bright New Year, just like every year you have brightened in my life. Thank you.
- To my awesome brother: thank you for the fun, and sometimes embarrassing, memories we share. Let’s keep that tradition going in the upcoming year! Happy New Year, with love.
- As I look forward to a New Year, I always think of the gifts my parents have given me. Though we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Happy New Year, with gratitude.
Inspirational New Year Wishes
- As the New Year approaches us with hopes anew, here is to wishing you and your family a wonderful year ahead. Happy New Year!
- With each New Year we get a fresh, clean page to start over. Here’s hoping that life writes a beautiful new chapter for you this year. Happy New Year!
- As the New Year dawns, I hope it is filled with the promises of a brighter tomorrow. Happy New Year!
- Even if our talks may lessen, our hellos and our stories as well, but remember that, no matter what happens, my prayers and wishes for you will never fall short. May this year be the best year by far, and may this year bring with it endless joy and happiness.
- Every end marks a new beginning. Keep your spirits and determination unshaken, and you shall always walk the glory road. With courage, faith and great effort, you shall achieve everything you desire. I wish you a very Happy New Year.
- On the road to success, the rule is to always to look ahead. May you reach your destination, and may your journey be wonderful. Happy New Year.
- No one can go back in time to change what has happened, so work on your present to make yourself a wonderful future. Happy New Year.
- You’re supposed to let go of the past and start off new. You’re supposed to forgive all those who have hurt you, and be open to new relationships, with open arms. That is why it is called the ‘New’ Year. May you have a Happy New Year.
- May what you see in the mirror delight you, and what others see in you delight them. May someone love you enough to forgive your faults, be blind to your blemishes, and tell the world about your virtues.
- Don’t forget the past, learn from it. Happy New Year.
Funny Happy New Year Wishes
- Many people await New Year’s Day to make a new start to their old habits. I wish you otherwise. Happy New Year.