Disney’s Frozen Birthday Cakes ideas
Frozen is a renowned Disney movie that was released in 2013. The craze attracted not only the kiddos but even those who are young at heart because of its theme – the bond and love between siblings, how they love one another in spite of the challenges that could possibly hinder a good relationship. Because of that, Disney’s Frozen Birthday Cakes ideas became eminent.
Now if you are throwing a party with a frozen theme, the main highlight will probably be your cake. You must have the best Frozen birthday cake, not only with its taste but also with the design – something unusual, something that may be hard to achieve, yet can satiate your taste buds and visual cravings. We have consolidated all the amazing frozen birthday cake designs created by renowned bakers on this post. We hope we can provide you the best design that will add oomph to your party!
Disney Frozen Cake Ideas, Images and Designs
White Snowflakes with Elsa Frozen Birthday Cake
Summer Olaf Frozen Birthday Cake
Snowflakes Ana Elsa and Olaf Frozen Birthday Cake
Simple Ana and Elsa Edible Print Frozen Birthday Cake
Queen Elsa Crown
Queen Elsa’s Frozen Castle
Frozen’s Pretty Princess Ana and Olaf
White Snowflakes around Elsa and Olaf
Olaf Holding His Head
Gold Design around Princess Elsa’s Edible Photo
Edible Elsa’s Image with Icing Hair
Silver Icing with Elsa’s Face
Flowers and Snowflakes below Elsa’s Ice Castle
Frozen Figurine on top of Snow with Flowers Under
Frozen Characters on Queen Elsa’s Ice Castle
Queen Elsa and Princess Ana’s Frozen Birthday Cake
Princess Ana and Queen Elsa’s Gown on Frozen Birthday Cake
Cutie Ana and Elsa on Snow
Complete Frozen Characters
Queen Elsa Wearing a Ballgown
Princess Ana on Slope Going to Queen Elsa
How to make your own Frozen Birthday Cake?
Most of the Frozen birthday cakes featured above were created using fondant. Fondant is an icing-like mixture that is used to sculpt images for pastries. It’s edible and sweet; it will compliment the overall taste of your Frozen birthday cake.
There are 2 easy ways to make a fondant. Let’s settle on the simplest.
- 7 cups icing sugar
- ¼ cup cold water
- 1 tbsp. gelatin powder
- 1 ½ tbsp. glycerin
- ½ cup glucose syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- Blue food coloring
- Vegetable softening
- Sift the 7 cups of icing sugar.
- Mix 1 tbsp. gelatin powder to ¼ cup cold water. Let it rest for 2 minutes to soften the powder. Place the mixture in the microwave and set the temperature to high. Check after 30 seconds if completely dissolved.
- Add the glycerin syrup, vanilla essence. Mix until smooth. If it doesn’t smoothen, place it in the microwave once again for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Set aside about 2 tbsp of icing sugar and carefully add the icing sugar to the mixture.
- Add few drops of blue food coloring, about 2-3 drops or until you have made a light blue color mixture.
- Prepare your table by dashing the remaining icing sugar. Apply vegetable softening on your hands.
- Place your mixture on the table and start kneading. You have to make sure that you have achieved a smooth, pliable mass.
- Straighten the fondant using a rolling pin. Wrap it around your cake.
- Add designs like mini figurines or you can also form your own characters using a fondant on your Frozen birthday cake.
Magical Party with Frozen Birthday Cake
A Frozen birthday cake can surely spice up the entire theme of your party. If you will bake your own and you are not a pro, practice days before your event so that you will have ample time to perfect the procedure. Making a fondant isn’t easy at all. Sometimes it cracks – it will definitely ruin your party. Practicing days before will help you create adjustments on the recipe so that you can come up with a breathtakingly beautiful and delicious cake. On the other hand, if you plan to order from a baker, confirm his/her skills by checking out the previous cakes he/she has baked. In that way, you will be guaranteed that he/she has ample skills to provide you the best Frozen birthday cake for your party.