Flatbread Breakfast Pizza
“Healthy scrambled eggs on a flatbread! A delicious breakfast pizza made on a flatbread and served with salsa.”
Ingredients for Flatbread Breakfast Pizza
- 2 eggs, or as needed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup cooked sausage, crumbled
- 3 slices cooked bacon, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes, or to taste (optional)
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms, or to taste (optional)
- 1 prepared flatbread
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
How To Prepare Flatbread Breakfast Pizza
It takes 15 minutes to prepare, 13 minutes to cook & gets ready in 28 minutes. It offers 2 servings.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Pour egg mixture into the skillet; cook and stir until eggs are set, about 5 minutes. Add sausage, bacon, tomatoes, and mushrooms, and cook until vegetables are soft, about 3 minutes.
- Spread scrambled mixture over flatbread; top with shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake flatbread pizza in the preheated oven until the cheese is bubbly and underside of the crust is golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes.