Inspirational New Year Quotes
New years is the time, naturally, for life changing decisions. It is a major events in most people’s lives, and is usually characterized with a resurgence of a positive outlook to meet whatever fate might bring head on. It also facilitates an excellent platform for most individuals to appreciate those they hold dear at heart, be it a husband, wife, girl/boyfriend, lover, a fiancée or even a close friend. As we rapidly approach to the end of this year, it is of great importance to take time to focus on love, and its diverse effects in our lives and those close to us. This calls for an effective way to express the cherished affection you hold for those closest to you. One of the perhaps best ways to do this is to send them inspirational and heart-felt New Year wishes and sayings via effective media such as the indispensable New Year cards. Some of the best inspirational New Year quotes you can send to your loved ones include:
Top Inspirational Quotes For New Year
- End each year with a few good lessons and start the new one by showing that you have learnt the lessons of the past well.
- The new year has brought another chance for us to set things right and to open up a new chapter in our lives.
- The most important thing to remember as we approach 2017 is that it’s much better to commit mistakes that can strengthen your character other than playing it safe.
- Don’t think of the opportunities that you have missed in the last year. The New Year is an unwritten book, so choose your actions and words wisely and fill it up with pages that are worth reading by the end of the year.
- Leave behind you the old chapters that were filled with pages of worries and begin the New Year with happiness, cheer and smiles.
- Unlike what most people think it is never late to be what you wish to be.
- Courage is integral in the realization of a man’s dreams and wishes.
You May Also Like:
- New Year is a time to celebrate past accomplishments and look forward to future success. Have a wonderful, prosperous New Year!
- Failure doesn’t influence your inner resilience, and failing simply means that you’ve discovered another false way to move your life forward. Profit from it.
- A positive mental perspective is invaluable in the quest for success. What you think is what you are.
- Eliminating a mountain in your life begins by gathering all the loose rocks at the its base. Take one task at a time.
- In the coming year, may you find fulfillment and joy in all the challenges you face. More power to you, and Happy New Year.
- Another year of great successes has passed. As we look forward to the new year, I am praying for greater successes for you with all the hard work you put into everything you do. Happy New Year.
- The right way to determine your future is by creating it.
- Despite the length of a tight circumstance never lose hope.
- Life isn’t a rehearsal. Learn to make the right decisions and happiness is yours.
- At precisely the moment you feel like giving up, victory is always within reach.
- Life is what you make it and it can be either be an exciting adventure or nothing at all.
- Inaction is the mother of all frustrations in life.
- Every New Year is a gift from above
- A new chance to experience God’s grace and love
- Have a blessed New Year!
- If you wish to see a rainbow you had better be prepared for the inevitable rain.
- Hope is very conspicuous at the very threshold of each New Year.
- Every one receives a blank 365 pages book each New Year. Wisdom lies in filling it with the right thoughts.