Strawberry Soda Syrup
“We’re going to take fresh strawberries and make our own homemade fruit syrup, which can be put into tea, lemonade, or made into the world’s best Strawberry Soda Syrup!”
Ingredients For Strawberry Soda Syrup
- 2 pounds very ripe strawberries, hulled and cut into chunks
- 3 cups cold water
- 2 cups white sugar
How To Prepare Strawberry Soda Syrup
It takes 20 minutes to prepare,20 minutes to cook & gets ready in 1 hour . It offers 6 servings.
- Place strawberries into a heavy saucepan, add water, and bring to a boil. Stir, reduce heat to low, and simmer until strawberries soften, about 15 minutes.
- Strain juice into a separate saucepan, using a fine mesh strainer; discard strawberry pulp. Stir in sugar until dissolves. Bring strawberry juice back to a boil a second time.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes. Skim any foam from the top of the syrup. Turn off heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Pour syrup into a lidded container and refrigerate.