Upside Down Pizza
“A browned ground beef, onion, garlic, and spaghetti sauce mixture is layered with cheeses and baked with crescent rolls on top. This Upside Down Pizza recipe makes my kids jump for joy. When I tell them we are having this, they are at the table…ON TIME!”
Ingredients For Upside Down Pizza
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
How To Prepare Upside Down Pizza
It takes 35 minutes to prepare, 20 minutes to cook & gets ready in 55 minutes. It offers 6 servings.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Brown beef, onion and garlic in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Once browned, drain fat and stir in spaghetti sauce.
- In a 9×13 inch baking dish, spread a layer of sauce. Top with 1/2 of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, another layer of sauce and the rest of the cheese. Top with crescent rolls, pinching seams together.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until rolls are golden brown.