BBQ Chicken Pizza II
“A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness! This BBQ Chicken Pizza II is similar to a recipe I had at a popular pizza place in California. My family LOVES it!”
Ingredients For BBQ Chicken Pizza II
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup spicy barbeque sauce
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
How To Prepare BBQ Chicken Pizza II
It takes 30 minutes to prepare, 15 minutes to cook & gets ready in 45 minutes. It offers 8 servings.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, cilantro, pepperoncini peppers, onion, and cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.