Cauliflower Pizza Crust
“You will never guess this rich, grain-free pizza crust is made with cauliflower instead of flour. Serve this Cauliflower Pizza Crust with your favorite sauce and toppings.”
Ingredients For Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1/2 head cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
How To Prepare Cauliflower Pizza Crust
It takes 15 minutes to prepare, 30 minutes to cook & gets ready in 1 hour. It offers 6 servings.
- Place cauliflower pieces through the feeding tube of the food processor using the grating blade; pulse until all the cauliflower is shredded.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower, cover, and steam until tender, about 15 minutes. Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until cooled, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Stir Italian cheese blend, parsley, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper into cauliflower until evenly incorporated. Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet; press and shape into a pizza crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.