Egg Breakfast Pizza
“This recipe will make two pizzas. I came up with this Egg Breakfast Pizza Recipe by accident by throwing a bunch of ingredients together. We make it on the weekends at the lake for breakfast/brunch. You can modify toppings. I usually make one sausage and one bacon. Each pizza will serve 3 to 4 people.”
Ingredients For Egg Breakfast Pizza
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 2 (12 inch) prepared pizza crusts
- 12 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (3 ounce) can bacon bits
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
How To Prepare Egg Breakfast Pizza
It takes 15 minutes to prepare, 30 minutes to cook & gets ready in 45 minutes. It offers 12 servings.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Place pizza crusts upside down on cookie sheets and bake for 5 to 7 minutes. Do not allow to brown.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Scramble eggs until firm.
- Remove crusts from oven, turn right side up, spread 1/2 can of cream of celery soup on top of each crust. Spread 1/2 of egg mixture on each crust. Sprinkle bacon bits on one pizza and cooked sausage on the other. Cover each with onions and peppers. Top each pizza with 2 cups of cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven, for 25 to 30 minutes, until cheese is golden brown.