“Great during the summer. Can assemble with favorite toppings and cook right on the grill! You may use whole wheat flour in this Grill Dough recipe if you prefer.”
Ingredients For Grill Dough
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal for dusting
- 3/4 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
How To Prepare Grill Dough
It offers 12 servings.
- Proof yeast in warm water.
- In separate bowl place flour, salt, sugar, and oil. Make a well in the center and place yeast/warm water mixture in. Mix thoroughly until consistency of an elastic ball. Allow to rise 1 1/2hours.
- Flour surface and roll out 1/2 dough. Rub with cornmeal. Sprinkle with your favorite toppings.
- Spray grill with cooking spray. Grill dough about 5 minutes or until toppings are melted. Repeat with second piece of dough.