Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
A smooth and creamy Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Recipe with chunks of chocolate peanut butter cups mixed in. This Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream features rich peanut butter ice cream, packed with peanut butter cups, and swirls of fudge sauce and peanut.
Ingredients For Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
How to Prepare Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream?
It takes 15 minutes to prepare, 5 minutes to cook and ready in 3 hours 20 minutes. It offers 8 servings.
- In a medium bowl, beat the sugar and eggs with an electric mixer until thick, about 3 minutes. Set aside. Pour milk into a small saucepan, and bring to a simmer over low heat. Gradually drizzle the hot milk into the eggs while whisking vigorously. Then pour the whole mixture into the saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick enough to coat the back of a metal spoon. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat, and whisk in peanut butter. Allow to cool slightly, then whisk in the sweetened condensed milk, half-and-half and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Fold in peanut butter cups when mixture is still soft, then transfer to a container, and freeze until solid.