Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
Easy and yummy, this creamy Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream is mixed with chopped peanut butter cups.
Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream features rich peanut butter ice cream, packed with peanut butter cups, and swirls of fudge sauce and peanut. This recipe takes 10 minutes to prepare, 10 minutes to cook and gets ready in 1 hour 20 minutes. If offers 8 servings.
Ingredients For Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- 1 cup milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter (such as Jif)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups (such as Reese’s)
How to make Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream?
- Heat milk in a saucepan over medium heat without boiling until steaming, about 4 minutes. Beat egg yolks and sugar in a large bowl. Slowly whisk hot milk into yolk mixture until well mixed; return mixture to saucepan and continue to cook on medium heat.
- Gradually stir peanut butter and vanilla extract into milk mixture until thoroughly combined, about 5 minutes. Pour peanut mixture into large bowl and cool for 15 minutes.
- Stir heavy cream and peanut butter cups into milk mixture, pour into an ice cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions.