Personal Portobello Pizza
“A delicious recipe that substitutes a portobello mushroom for a pizza crust. Try this Personal Portobello Pizza using pesto sauce instead of spaghetti sauce, and experiment with your favorite pizza toppings.”
Ingredients For Personal Portobello Pizza
- 1 large portobello mushroom, stem removed
- 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon sliced black olives
- 4 slices pepperoni sausage
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
How To Prepare Personal Portobello Pizza
It takes 15 minutes to prepare, 25 minutes to cook & gets ready in 40 minutes. It offers 1 serving.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place the mushroom on a baking sheet, and bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from the oven, and spread spaghetti sauce in the cup of the cap. Top with cheese, olives, pepperoni and garlic.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden.