Prime Rib Pizza
“This delicious pizza is an old favorite created by my brother-in-law. Tastes like the whole dinner in a beautiful slice!”
Ingredients For Prime Rib Pizza
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 baked potatoes, sliced
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) fillet cooked prime rib, cut into bite-size pieces, or to taste
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms, or to taste
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
How To Prepare Prime Rib Pizza
It takes 15 minutes to prepare, 30 minutes to cook & gets ready in 45 minutes. It offers 8 servings.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion until tender and lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place pizza crust on a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Mix sour cream and horseradish together in a bowl; spread onto pizza crust. Layer potato slices over sour cream; top with 1 cup Swiss cheese. Layer onion, prime rib, mushrooms, and green bell pepper on top; cover with remaining 1 cup Swiss cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned, about 20 minutes.