Sriracha Honey Chicken Pizza
“In my dictionary, sriracha means spicy goodness. This pizza has just enough sweetness to complement the spicy goodness of the sriracha. This recipe was made in a Panasonic CIO.”
Ingredients For Sriracha Honey Chicken Pizza
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons sriracha sauce, or more to taste
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) container refrigerated pizza crust
- 2/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheese
How To Prepare Sriracha Honey Chicken Pizza
It takes 15 minutes to prepare, 17 minutes to cook & gets ready in 32 minutes. It offers 4 servings.
- Preheat Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven to Medium on the “Grill” setting.
- Mix honey and sriracha sauce together in a bowl.
- Spread chicken on the grill pan and set the timer for 4 minutes. Turn chicken after 2 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir into the honey mixture.
- Unroll pizza crust flat onto the grill pan. Spread ranch dressing on top. Remove chicken from the honey mixture and place on top of the ranch dressing. Sprinkle Colby Jack cheese over chicken.
- Place pizza in the oven and press “Auto Cook.” Select the frozen pizza setting, 12-inch size. Allow pizza to cook until timer goes off, about 13 minutes. Cut pizza into slices.