Thai Chicken Pizza
“This Thai Chicken Pizza is an easy to make, spicy Thai-inspired pizza.”
Ingredients For Thai Chicken Pizza
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 (7 ounce) jar peanut sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh bean sprouts (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted peanuts (optional)
How To Prepare Thai Chicken Pizza
It takes 10 minutes to prepare, 10 minutes to cook & gets ready in 20 minutes. It offers 8 servings.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, stir together the peanut sauce and peanut butter. Spread over the pizza crust. Arrange strips of chicken on top. Sprinkle on the green onions and cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Top with bean sprouts, carrot shreds and peanuts, if using. Slice into wedges and serve.