Valentino’s Pizza Crust
“This is an excellent Valentino’s Pizza Crust recipe. I have found it is really good when baked on a pizza stone.”
Ingredients For Valentino’s Pizza Crust
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
How To Prepare Valentino’s Pizza Crust
It takes 15 minutes to prepare, 20 minutes to cook & gets ready in 35 minutes. It offers 12 servings.
- Stir water, sugar and yeast together until dissolved. Add the olive oil and the salt. Stir in the flour until well blended. Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Pat dough into pan or on to a pizza stone using fingers dipped in olive oil. If desired sprinkle basil, thyme or other seasonings on crust. Top with your favorite pizza toppings and bake for 15 to 20 minutes in a preheated 425 degree oven.