Brie Cranberry and Chicken Pizza
“A simple pizza using an exotic mixture of chicken, cranberry and brie.
Ingredients For Brie Cranberry and Chicken Pizza
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry sauce
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, chopped
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
How To Prepare Brie Cranberry and Chicken Pizza
It takes 20 minutes to prepare, 20 minutes to cook & gets ready in 40 minutes. It offers 4 servings.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Chop chicken breasts into bite-size pieces. Heat oil in medium skillet until hot. Add chicken and saute until browned and almost cooked through.
- Spread cranberry sauce over the pizza crust. Top with chicken, brie and cover with mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes.