Caroline’s Chocolate Fudge Frosting
If you are looking for a good fudgy frosting for cake or cupcakes, this quick and easy recipe is the one you need. This recipe takes 20 m to prepare, 15 m to cook and gets ready in 35 m. You can offer 12 servings by making this recipe.
Ingredients For Caroline’s Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 pound confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
How to Prepare Caroline’s Chocolate Fudge Frosting?
- Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave, or in the top of a double boiler. In a large bowl, combine confectioners’ sugar, vanilla and 1/2 cup of the milk. Blend in the melted chocolate mixture. Add remaining milk, a little at a time, until desired consistency is achieved.
- Let stand until spreadable (frosting will thicken as it cools).