Crazy Crust Pizza Dough
“A quick and easy way to make your own pizza crust. Simply add the meat and vegetable toppings of your choice on this Crazy Crust Pizza Dough.”
Ingredients for Crazy Crust Pizza Dough
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
How To Prepare Crazy Crust Pizza Dough
It takes 10 minutes to prepare, 35 minutes to cook & gets ready in 45 minutes. It offers 8 servings.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a rimmed pizza pan or baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, salt, oregano and black pepper. Mix in eggs and milk; stir well. Pour batter into prepared pan and tilt until evenly coated. Arrange toppings of choice on top of batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until crust is set.
- Remove crust from oven. Drizzle on pizza sauce and sprinkle on cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.