Easy and Delicious Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
“Imagine the most delicious strawberry ice cream made from just 4 basic ingredients: Greek yogurt, strawberries, sugar, and a squeeze of lemon. This Strawberry Frozen Yogurt recipe may be made from yogurt, but it is as creamy as ice cream (and better for you so you can eat as much as you want!)”
Ingredients For Easy and Delicious Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 (7 ounce) containers Greek yogurt (such as Fage®)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
How To Prepare Easy and Delicious Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
It takes 10 minutes to prepare & gets ready in 2 hours 10 minutes. It offers 5 servings.
- Blend strawberries and lemon juice together in a blender until smooth; refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
- Stir yogurt and sugar into strawberry mixture until well blended and smooth; pour mixture into ice cream machine’s container.
- Freeze according to manufacturer’s directions for a soft-serve consistency.