Mint-Chip Coconut Milk Ice Cream
“Dairy-free! I came up with this Coconut Milk Ice Cream recipe after trying a specialty ice cream in an attempt to cut refined sugars from my diet. The result is amazingly rich and creamy, and not too sweet.”
Ingredients For Mint-Chip Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- 24 fluid ounces canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup agave syrup, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract, or to taste
- 3 ounces dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces
How To Prepare Mint-Chip Coconut Milk Ice Cream
It takes 10 minutes to prepare & gets ready in 3 hours 10 minutes. It offers 8 servings.
- Chill all the ingredients prior to preparing to quicken the freezing process.
- Blend coconut milk in a blender until smooth and evenly mixed; add agave syrup and peppermint extract and blend until smooth.
- Transfer coconut milk mixture to an ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions for ice cream, adding chocolate pieces when indicated. Freeze for 2 hours before serving.