Rocky Road Ice Cream
“Who doesn’t love ice cream on a hot summer day? This creamy Rocky Road Ice Cream recipe is made even better with nuts and marshmallows.”
Ingredients For Rocky Road Ice Cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
How To Prepare Rocky Road Ice Cream
It takes 5 minutes to prepare, 5 minutes to cook & gets ready in 1 hour. It offers 16 servings.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, cook and stir condensed milk and cocoa until smooth and slightly thickened, 5 minutes. Remove from heat , and allow to cool slightly. Stir in heavy cream, light cream, and vanilla. Refrigerate until cold.
- Pour mixture into the canister of an ice cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions. Stir in nuts and marshmallows halfway through the freezing process.