Chocolate Cheese Frosting Recipe
Chocolate Cheese Frosting
The cream cheese cuts the sweetness and gives it a wonderful tangy flavor. Perfect with the Dark Chocolate Cake. You’ll love this delicious Chocolate Cheese Frosting recipe. Ice cupcakes or a layer cake with this smooth and creamy frosting. This recipe takes 15 minutes to prepare and gets ready in 15 minutes. By making this recipe you can offer 12 servings.
Ingredients For Chocolate Cheese Frosting
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to Make Chocolate Cheese Frosting?
- In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese, 3 tablespoons milk, confectioner’s sugar, butter, vanilla, cocoa, and cinnamon to a spreadable consistency. Beat in additional milk if necessary. For a darker frosting add more cocoa or up to 4 ounces melted chocolate. Spread onto cooled cake.